Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone!

What a fabulous monday!

Started tracking again yesterday. Finally a sense of control again!
Going to a toning class tonight at the gym. Im really excited. I love all those SQUATS! :)
Im SO close to lifetime at WW, 2.4 lbs to go. I am hoping for 1lb on friday, and thats a big goal for me. I didnt weigh in last week, so i have no idea where I am at. Saturday was a badd food day for me. Pretty much ate whateverrr and didnt workout, but i got in the gym yesterday and did an hour of cardio plus weights.

Also, i'm exactly TWO weeks away from my spring break trip. CANADA HERE I COME!
Just came from the salon, back to blonde(thank goodness), and bought a new pair of boots. It was kind of a treat to motivate myself haha. Also, im newly single as of this weekend.. :(...but :) too cuz im really EXCITED about it :) I finally have enough confidence to date! Watch out boyysss here i come :)

Weigh in on friday.

So far today...
english muffin
1/2 banana
slice of pizza

Total - 8pts.

Thats all for now!
AC

0 comments: