Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 1.

I started reading weight loss blogs a few months ago in search of some inspiration. I am a Weight Watcher, looking to lose my last 10 lbs. Hoping that this will help inspire me, and hopefully some one else along the way.

So ill just start here...
Today was a rough day. Went way over my points by a few. Started the day out good, but then had a few too many points for lunch. I volunteer at a preschool and today was their Vday party...mmmm cupcakes. Just one little cupcake :)
..but then i came home and was starving, and nauseous, so i had an english muffin and went for a nap. When i woke up, i was still nauseous, so it was Lucky Charms for dinner(tooo lazy for real food tonight :)...) Also, I did not get to the gym tonight because of feeling sickky..YUCK:(
Heres what i had today-
1/2 multigrain bagel- 2pts
1/2 banana-1pt
nonfat latte-1pt
SmartOnes pizza bagel bites-5pts
100 cal cookie thinggyy-2pts
mini cupcake- 2pts
english muffin- 1pt
Lucky Charms( i didnt measure:-/ )- 6pts??
vday chocolate-1 pt
baked cheetos-4pts
fruit w/ tiny bit of dip-3 pts
total= 28

Daily allowance- 22pts. + 3 pts from yest
---over by 3
tooo many empty calories today...grrr :(
i did have 2 activity pts left over from yesterday:-D

im going to have a big bowl of strawberries, grapes, and pineapple to make myself feel a bit better about my intake today. missed out on my veggies today...

Thats all for me tonight! Going to go study for a test tomorrow morning..booo.
Everyone wish for snow tonight!!!





1 comments:

Keelie said...

Hi there. Sorry you are feeling under the weather today! Tomorrow is a new day. Stick with ww--it is a great program. Happy to be your first follower..

Keelie (REAL FAT)

Stop by for a visit sometime:
http://wearelosingitblog.blogspot.com/