Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bad weekend for me!

Yet again, I have let the weekend get the best of me. I took a trip to the beach this weekend to visit some family, and I found myself eating whatever i wanted. Its so hard for me to stay on track when i have been taken out of my normal setting/routine. This is soo frustrating, because its what is keeping me from really losing! I know exactly what to do, and not do, but I seem to just forget everything I know. Today I am back home. I am going to get right back on track. I am headed to the gym shortly, and am going to put in a good, hard workout. I will have more time for planning and working out now because my last day of school is Wednesday. WOOHOO!

Also, this week I missed weigh in. :( I weigh in on friday mornings right before class at 10. However, the main road to my WW location was closed, and I spent 15 minutes trying to find a way around the closed road! Well, I didnt, and finally gave up because I was going to be veryyy late for class. I hate missing a meeting, because I hate not knowing where I am at on the scale. This week Im going to work very hard to ensure a good weigh in this week.

I have two weeks til vacation, and 3 lbs to go!
Wish me luck!

P.s.- It feels like summer today :)


A.C.<3

0 comments: