Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vacation here I come!

I leave for vacation tomorrow, actually in about 6 hours! I am alreadyyyy stressing about the amount of food and drink I am going to be surrounded by. Ughhh.
I made a promise to myself that I would work out three times while on vacation, but now Im striving for two. It doesnt seem like a lot, but it will help shave off some of those calories Ill be consuming. I believe on vacation, you should be able to let go a little bit because its VACATION!

Ill be wearing the new bathing suit and im a bit nervous about it :-/ I want to get to a point where I dont care what any one else thinks. I want to strut my stuff in that bathing suit!

Tomorrow is going to be a longggg day. I am leaving for the airport at 330am!!! EEK. Flight leaves at 6 from phillyyyy. Hopefully ill be soaking up the sun by 2pm :)

Enjoy your week everyone, and ill see you in 8 days!!

A.C.<3

0 comments: