Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Run Run RUNN!!!

Today my mom asked me to go running with her at this nice park by our house, and i was reluctant to say yes. Its freeezzingg today, and im not the biggest running fan. I went last week and did 4.5, and it made me feel really good. I'm not sure why I didnt say yes right away.

I finally gave in and went with her, and actually enjoyed myself! I pushed my body pretty hard and ended up doing 3 loops, 1ishh mile each. I was surprised that I rarely stopped, and if i did, it was only for a few feet. I always worry that im not running far enough to burn the same calories i burn at the gym. I burn anywhere from 500-600 at the gym on the elliptical and treadmill, and i think i only burn about 120 a mile when i run. I think i ran about3, so =360.
Im soooo desperate to get that 1.6 off that i gained in the last 2 weigh ins, and thats not going to be enough to do so.

The reason im worried is that I ended up drinking quite abit last weekend, and had a donut and 3 oreos to polish off my drunk night :-/ Being 21 is BAD NEWS!!!!
Then the next day i did not count. I didnt go crazy, but i didnt count either. Its so frustrating when i do this because I KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON THE SCALE! and im soo determinded to get to my goal, but sometimes i go back to my old ways and binge on the weekends! I completely sabotage myself, and undo all the hardwork i put in at the gym all week long.

I wont make it to the gym tomorrow because wednesdays are crazy for me.
I will be spending my day studying for my LAST ANATOMY PRACTICAL EVERR!! :)
I am really glad that stress does not cause me to eat more. Maybe it does, but I dont give into those kinds of cravings. I have definitely stopped eating because of emotions...

Thats all for now!
Ill be back on friday with a weigh in update...EEEK. Wish me luck!!

A.C.<3

0 comments: