Saturday, May 8, 2010

0.8- I'll take it :-/

So i was down 0.8lb today. Im glad the scale moved, but its not what I was hoping for. I worked out very hard this week, and even went running twice.

I made it to Lifetime today, so now i only have to weigh in once a month. Which I think will be good because i can have a little bit of freedom on a weekend if i would like. My friends are coming home from college and i would like to be able to enjoy being 21 for a bit!

I have 2.4lbs to make it to my vacation goal, and i dont think ill make it. Thats alot of work for me now that im at this weight. Thats like a *perfecttt* week of food and exercise, and who has time for perfect? Not me.

P.S.- I treated myself to a fabulous new bathing suit for vacation :) Pics to come after vacayyy :)

A.C. <3

0 comments: