Sunday, January 16, 2011

Small Accomplishments!

Its been a while since I have written a post. Since my last post I have started to really follow the new WW program. I takes some serious getting used to. It feels like im eating way too many calories. Hopefully I will see some results from mixing it up a bit.

I made it to the gym 5 times this week! Pretty psyched about that. I took off today and friday. I am really trying to step it up because i've got 10 lbs to lose by March 29th. I have a wedding to go to, and I am going to see people that I only see every few months. I want to look smokin'! haha.

School starts this week. Hopefully I can get back on some sort of schedule. I seem to do the worst on WW when I am not following a set day to day schedule. When I am doing the same thing every day, and not taking weekends off, I do my best and actually see results. But how often is that possible? Not very. But thats life for ya!

Going to try to make it to spin class 2x a week with 2 or 3 other workouts in there until the wedding. Spin class makes me feel so good because I love to sweat!!! I have to weigh in this week, too. Hopefully I will have a good one!


Happy Sunday,
Off to watch the Golden Globes!

A.C.<3


0 comments: