Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh boy, Its that time of year again...

Its that time of year again. You know, where a little bit of panic sets in? As we speak, there are chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, and more on the table in front of me. My Christmas baking/stuffing my face gets started a little earlier than most because my family has a Christmas party the week before. I am desperately trying to lose a few lbs, because weigh-in is next week and as I said before, I am WAY up. Keep on keepin' on I suppose.

On a POSITIVE :) note. I went to SPIN CLASS at my new gym last night! It was FANTASTIC and I left there feeling like a million bucks. Dont get me wrong, it was TOUGH. Luckily I took my mom along with, and she and I are slightly competitive. I couldnt let her show me up! I was drenched in sweat, and feeling as fabulous as ever. I am not sore today, but my tushy hurts from the seat. Ha. CANT WAIT TO GET BACK THERE!!!!!!!! :)

..I smell smoke. BYE!

AC

0 comments: