Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cookie dough? Oh, no!

I just ate two spoonfuls of cookie dough right from the fridge. Now i have a belly ache. I deserved it 100% (the belly ache that is). Why do I do STUPID crap like that? I even regret it during, but I just keep on shoving calories and sugar and fat in there! I love this time of year, but its torture!

On a more positive note, I went to spinning last night, and plan on going again tomorrow. Gym tonight as well. I hate getting up and going to the gym, but I love the feeling of being wiped out after a hard workout. As someone once said, no one ever regrets working out, but we do regret not working out.

Also, making spaghetti squash for dinner! This is a first for me. Im prettttyy excited!
Weigh-in tomorrow. Something I am definitely dreading. I am going to be WAY up. EEK! I AM excited to learn about the new program though. I hope this is going to be the little shove I need to get back on track. I am kind of bored with the old WW program, so something fresh and new will be exciting.

Off to check on my squash!!!
A.C.


0 comments: