Friday, April 16, 2010

Bad day!

I am having one of those days today.
I want to eat everthing in my kitchen, and I DONT want to work out today. :( I want to stay in my pj's, drink wine, eat ice cream, and watch a movie.

I am having my own pity party today.
I am tired of bad friends, and people who dont understand the concept of loyalty.

However, i shall overcome this shiteous day, and pull myself up off the couch!!! I WILL!

Dont mind my bitchfit. :)

AC

******UPDATE*******


My hardcore birthday celebrating showed on the scale. UP 1.2lbs :(
I dont regret it though, i enjoyed some majorly delish food and drink for my 21st. How many times do you turn 21!?!?!
The answer is ONLY ONCE. :)
It will come off next week.
It will come off next week.
It will come off next week.
It will come off next week.

LATERRRRRRRRR<2

0 comments: