Friday, March 26, 2010

Ahhhh weekendddd!

Tomorrow is weigh in day, but tonight my mom wants to go to the movies....

I WILL NOT HAVE POPCORN.
I WILL NOT HAVE POPCORN.
I WILL NOT HAVE POPCORN.
I WILL NOT HAVE POPCORN.
..( ok maybe just a little)

OOhhhh. Its gonna be hardddddd :(
Also, because of the salt and fat I know it will make me have major water weight and i do NOT want to see that on the scale.
I feel like i might hit a plateau this week since im really getting down there, and i have lost big for the last 3 weigh ins. Im scared.
Well thats all for now, I'll update with my results tomorrow!

:)
AC


******UPDATE*******

Weighed in this morning. DOwn 0.4lbs. Oh well, Im happy that i didnt gain or stay the same. Also, its coming up on that time of the month and i always weigh more before then.

I am taking today off from the gym. I actually have to force myself to stay home today, its kind of an obsession.
Also, i had a donut and coffee this morning and im already at 10 points for the day! EEK! Yeah well, one day is okay. Im so proud of myself because i have been staying on plan perfectly for over 2 weeks. Tis is a record for me! Last night i went a few over because i had some chocolate at the movies. But again, its only one day, and i didnt let it turn into a crazy binge like i used to.

Im going to enjoy the rest of my weekend now, and I hope you will do the same!
AC

0 comments: