Thursday, March 4, 2010

So, I'm SUCH a SUCKERRRR for a product endorsed by a celeb. This time it was Kim Kardashians Fit In You Jeans by Friday workout dvd. I bought it at Target for $10 a couple weeks ago and so far i've done it twice. Surprisingly I was really sore both times. Its about 35 minutes long. I wish there was more cardio in it because it doesnt burn near the amount of calories as my gym sessions. Maybe like 200 burned in the vid? Lots of squats, lunges, plyo jumps, etc so it is good for toning the lower body.

Anyways, I havent worked out this week like I should. Im hoping to get a really good hard workout in tomorrow after class. weigh in is on Saturday. I am hoping to make it to goal!!! I am concerned about my trip next week because i know its going to be really hard to even come close to staying on track. There will be lots of drinking involved= lots of points :( HOwever, one positive thing is that there is a sushi place next to the hotel and its really low cal and i LOVE IT. Maybe ill eat that for lunch everyday mmmmmm.
I am taking my sneakers and going to try to get a workout in when i have a free hour. We will probably be walking most places as well.

T.G.I.almost.F.
3 dayssssss!
AC<3

0 comments: