Sunday, March 14, 2010

Im Backkk..

I am back from my Canada trip! It was awesome. We had sooo much fun. However, all we did was eat, and drink, and then eat and drink, and then drink some more, and eat again. I got in one tiny short workout, so thats better than nothing i suppose. I didnt weigh in yesterday because once again, i refuse to put myself through that. I was probably up over 2 lbs.

On another note, I keep seeing these Green Monster shakes everywhereee. I think im going to try them out.
Anyone have any suggestions for some delish add-ins??

Ew, and my spring break is OVER. Back to school tomorrow :(
62 days until the cruise, 7lbs to go!!!

Thats all for now, headed to the gym!
A.C. <3

p.s.- this was taken in Canada. i look SKINNY :)


ANDDD HERES THE PREMIERE OF MY FIRST GREEN MONSTER!!!!
(sorry for the bad pic, phone doesnt do a great job)

0 comments: