Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The INSANITY Begins!

So I just finished Day 3 of the Insanity program. I grunted, groaned, and moaned my way through three whole days so far!

The first day was the Fit test. You do a series of exercise, and track the number of exercise you can do in a minute. Lets just say I was ready to throwww up! It was TOUGH. Day 2 wasnt too bad, but i had to take more breaks than suggested. Even the people in the video were collapsing on the floor! HOW am I supposed to keep up!??! ha.
Soreness and all, I pushed through Day 3 today. It was tough, and i sweated like no other. I think it may be the kick in the butt that I need.

Hoping it will help me drop a few before my upcoming trip to Georgia! Cant waittt to see my friends!

P.s. I wore my winter jacket for the first time yesterday. I dont like this.


<3
AC

0 comments: