Monday, June 7, 2010

Why do I do this to myself!?!

I wish I could buy willpower. I certainly would pay a pretty penny for it...

I have been doing fine during the week, but on the weekend I have such a hard time staying on track! The weekends are when most of my social life occurs, and there is always food!
This weekened I went to the OCNJ to visit a friend who is living there for the summer. Well, I started off with the best intentions, and ended up eating everything possible!
I practically grew up at the beach, so the boardwalk has tons and tons of trigger foods for me. Its the food I always ate on vacation. Its usually fried, or cheesy, or covered in sugar. I love it. All of it. The problem is I also drank, and didnt work out. I am probably up 3 lbs since my last weigh in at WW, so this week I am cracking down. Workouts everyday, tracking everythhinggg.
I know exactly how I feel sunday night, but I still do it!!!

I went to a wedding yesterday, and I have to say that I really liked the way I looked, but I am still looking to drop about 10 lbs. Then I think I will be very satisfied.
As soon as I lose this 3 lbs, Im going to start weighing in every week again. The accountability of having to weigh in in front of someone else always keeps me on track.

Thats all for now!
Enjoy your week:)
A.C.<3

0 comments: