Sunday, June 20, 2010

SLACKER!

Oh man, its been awhile since Ive updated this thing. All is well in my life right now.In fact, I have had a few big accomplishments in the past few weeks. Here they are:

1. Ive done something that i havent done in months. I went two whole weekends and two weeks without a binge. I may have gone over my points a few times, but it never turned into a pig out session for me! This is a HUGE accomplishment. The pig outs were the reason that stupid scale wouldnt move.
2. I walked around a water park in my bathing suit, for the whole day, and couldnt care less about my jiggle.
3. I went out on 2 dates this week. A huge step since my "life shattering" breakup. ha.
4. I am starting to know what body confidence feels like. And i really, really, really am liking it :)

As for the negative, because im so close to goal, im really slacking! I didnt workout yesterday because there was just no time before work. So i promised myself that i would run today...Well, no run for me. I decided to go to the best friends house and lounge around in her pool. (its a hot one today!!) I would still like to lose about 7 lbs. I havent weighed in at WW for like a month or so, so this is the week to weigh in. Im thinking possibly tuesday or wednesday.

I start dance class this week, and I cant wait! I danced in middle school and high school, and quit when i got to college. I always felt like something was missing from my life, and now its back! So excited! Its exercise without going to the gym.

Thats all for now
<3A.C.

0 comments: